Commercial HVAC Services
Planned and Preventative Maintenance
We offer a variety of customized planned maintenance programs and strategies, developed for individual facility needs, which deliver smooth, uninterrupted operations, reduce operational costs, prevent unexpected downtime, and increase efficiency.
All of our scheduled maintenance services are performed by highly skilled, factory-trained technicians who specialize in specific types of equipment. This allows them to create safer, more productive environments for the people and processes inside your building.
Diagnostic and Repair Services
- Chillers – Centrifugal, Reciprocating, and Screw – All manufacturers
- Air Handlers – All manufacturers
- Cooling Towers
- Pumps – IMS is capable of rebuilding your chill water and hot water in place at your facility.
- VFD Installations with Energy Calc paybacks
- Controls – DDC/Electronic
- Package units, split systems, and water source heat pumps.
- Temporary cooling system (rental chillers and dx equipment)
- Refrigerant recovery and cleanup.
Today’s complex facilities need experienced operators watching over the building, identifying issues, and correcting problems before they impact occupants or operations.
We have a dedicated team of certified building monitoring management professionals who monitor HVAC, building automation, lighting, refrigeration, electrical systems, and more. They can watch your facilities twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Integrity Mechanical Solutions, LLC offers our customers the highest quality mechanical service/repair and maintenance programs.
You can rely on IMS expertise of our factory trained and certified technicians to keep your HVAC system operating at its maximum efficiency. IMS delivers mechanical solutions that meets or exceeds the needs of our customers.
Maintaining high performance buildings doesn’t have to drain your operating budget. We can design a service plan that fits your facility needs.